How Can Men Get Rid of Coarse Body Hair?
Want to rock the beach look with a clean manscaped body? Or do you wish to get rid of the coarse chest hair tickling under your shirt? Then it’s time to remove your body hair.
You may think that men’s grooming kit means shavers and other sharp accessories, and manscaping means bruises, cuts and prickly stubble. But no! You can depilate gently, safely and quickly if you get the best hair removal cream for men. Then who knows? You may get a long-lasting, smooth look in just 5 minutes!
So, without further ado, check out below how to get rid of your coarse body hair.
Buy the Right Hair Removal Cream
Do you have normal or sensitive skin? Based on your skin type, get a suitable hair removal cream for men. A good cream comes with ginseng root extract and other beneficial formulations. Plus it can leave your skin hydrated for up to 24 hours. So, your skin can enjoy depilation as well as hydration. Ensure that the product is dermatologically tested. The men’s grooming kit must come with the hair removal cream and a gentle spatula to apply the cream. Check for all these features and benefits when you buy the product.
Remove Your Body Hair
Now get ready to say goodbye to the coarse body hair and begin manscaping. Follow the simple steps below:
- Start with ensuring your skin is clean and dry.
- Now use the given spatula to apply the cream evenly on your skin so it fully covers the hair in that area.
- Rinse your hands with water right away.
- Ask someone to help you out to remove hair from areas like your back that are difficult to reach. Ensure that the person knows what precautions to take when handling the product.
- Leave the applied cream for 3-5 minutes based on the skin type it addresses.
- Use the spatula to carefully remove the cream from a small patch test area.
- Does your hair come away readily? Then employ the wider end of the spatula to depilate large areas like the chest with coarse hair. Opt for the narrower end for other body parts. The spatula that comes with a good hair removal cream for men has these delicate ends of varied lengths for easy depilation.
- In case you find your hair stubborn, consider leaving the cream on it for a maximum of 6 minutes. This duration should be enough to soften even your thick hair and allow them to be removed. Try not to wait any longer.
- Finally, rinse the skin well with water. Make sure that you have removed the body cream completely. After that, pat your skin dry with a clean towel.
Don’t forget to always store the hair removal cream in a dry place after you use it. If you need help with using the cream properly, use the manscaping tips and guides of the product brand. Nothing should stop you from getting the perfect clean, smooth skin without any pain or delay!